Department or Employer: RTI International
Location: RTP, NC
Project or Group Web Site: https://rtiint.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/telehealth-research-analyst-4238?src=JB-10165
RTI’s Digital Health Policy and Standards Program is seeking a Telehealth Research Analyst to support federal and private sector contracts related to virtual care/telehealth policy and implementation.
This position can be located at our headquarters in Research Triangle Park, NC or our regional offices in Waltham, MA or Washington, DC. Other RTI office locations or telecommuting options may be considered.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct literature reviews and environmental scans, and synthesize findings
- Assist with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research activities
- Contribute to and/or prepare technical memoranda, reports and presentations
- Coordinate qualitative and quantitative research activities including key informant and stakeholder interviews, technical expert panels, and data collection pilot studies
- Assist with data analysis and writing analytic reports
- Manage correspondence and project communications and assist with other project management responsibilities including scheduling, preparing meeting agendas, and recording meeting minutes
- Gather background information to support proposal efforts and write proposal sections
- Attend internal RTI-sponsored presentations and learning seminars and job-related local workshops
- Maintain files to document work performed, including calculations, spreadsheets, memoranda, references, reviewer comments, etc.
- Review and proof own work for accuracy and completeness
- Contribute to business development through successful completion of project work in terms of quality, timeliness, cost /efficiency, and client satisfaction, to ensure follow-on work
- Master's degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience; or a Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Clinical, research, and/or policy experience with virtual care/telehealth (e.g., implementation, management, operations, evaluation/quality improvement, support)
- Knowledge of the current landscape in virtual care and telehealth
- Qualitative and quantitative research experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully in multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a virtual (online), fast-paced, and multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
- Knowledge of telehealth payment policy
- Experience with federal contracts
- Experience working with or for federal agencies involved with telehealth research and technical assistance (e.g. Veterans Health Affairs, Health Resources & Services Administration)
- Candidates with strong digital dexterity and technological aptitude such as experience with machine learning and/or artificial intelligence are encouraged to apply
Date Posted: 23 Jul 2020