Department or Employer: Q2 Solutions
Location: Durham, NC
Project or Group Web Site: https://jobs.iqvia.com/job/-/-/24443/16319493?p_sid=7ufZhzb&utm_content=pj_board&source=tmp_programmatic&p_uid=UMxGHm8Bt6&utm_medium=jobad&utm_source=indeed&utm_campaign=it&ss=paid&dclid=CPjk5IX43uoCFdHjwAoda_kJLw
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Translate business and functional requirements into detailed technical requirements used to document and develop solution
- Prepare requirements from sources to develop business processes and implement solution
- Prepare workflows and documentation with current and new processes
- Support LIMS integrations with internal systems like ELN, PPM, Oracle financials.
- Create, update and maintain system documentation (Technical Manual, Design Specification, IOPQ, user roles, etc.)
- Prepare regular status update documentation for on-going projects and solutions
- Interact with software vendors, Infrastructure services, and/or Applications Development to restore service and/or correct core problems.
- Investigate and resolve data integration that arise from source to solution
- Ensure solutions are delivered as per requirements documented and without error.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong ability to communicate technical and data concepts to non-technical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences.
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Strong analytical, organizational, verbal communication and business writing skills
- Strong relationship building and facilitation skills to work directly with business users who are not technical in nature.
- Critical thinking abilities to take complex, ambiguous, abstract requirements and break them into smaller components, patterns, views and features
- Excellent change and process management skills
- Min 5 years Lab IT experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Experience with Agile SCRUM (Jira/Confluence/HP ALM) and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to conceptualize and think creatively.
- Knowledge of SOX and GXP regulatory requirements, including GAMP 5 preferred.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline with strong academic record and 4 or more years in a business analyst, process engineer, or project management role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of LIMS Lab Software systems
- Previous experience with healthcare/pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous experience with LIMS, Electronic Lab Notebook applications.
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment preferred.
- Previous experience working with local and remote stakeholders and project team members preferred.
- Previous experience working with a global development team a plus.
- Previous experience working in a software delivery team under CFR 21 Part 11 regulations.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2020