Department or Employer: IQVIA Biotech
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Project or Group Web Site: https://jobs.iqvia.com/job/-/-/24443/16319185?source=indeed
Position Type: Paid
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
In anticipation of future growth, IQVIA Biotech is proactively seeking a Senior Clinical Data Analyst to join our team. This can be a home-based or office-based role. The Senior Clinical Data Analyst will perform SDTM lead responsibilities on one or more projects, while maintaining a leadership role within the department. They will develop internal tools and add-ons to facilitate the processes and work flow for SDTM Programming, and other departments within Data Operations. They will also perform project-specific SDTM setup and testing, data analytics, reporting and script development/execution in support of project programming and other project team efforts.
- Maintain a leadership role within Project Programming
- Perform as a SAS Data lead for projects
- Review and provide feedback on project timelines and ensure that project tasks are completed timely and with acceptable quality.
- Assume responsibility for project budget and perform monthly time projections.
- Attend internal team meetings and relevant client team meetings, as needed.
- Review and provide/collect SAS feedback on data transfer specifications and test transfers from external vendors as applicable for reconciliation purpose, SDTM and other programming tasks.
- Review and provide/collect SAS feedback on eCRF development and changes and evaluate the impact on programming activities and exports.
- File documentation associated with client delivery including project emails on an ongoing basis and perform final archival activity at study close
- Manage and support project programming activities and deliverables
- Develop specifications/test data for custom data files and data integration as requested by Sponsor; update blank CRFs with custom annotations.
- Develop specifications/test data for SDTM, update blank CRFs with SDTM, and develop define.xml file for SDTM.
- Develop QC test plans, perform independent unit testing, complete documentation for SAS code installs and utilize source code management software.
- Project Programming departmental responsibilities
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives, as agreed to by management.
- Perform other duties that may be requested by management as assigned.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2020