Connect Science with Business and Launch Your Career
Would you like a career in emerging, high-growth areas within health care and science? Join us as industry professionals discuss opportunities for science graduates in today’s leading organizations. Learn how to make your own important contributions in the science work place.
Date: Monday, March 27, 5:30 – 7:00 PM
Location: Murray Hall G201
Food: Pizza and drinks will be provided.
Science career panelists:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC: Sarah Adams, MBA, Analytics Manager
- Precision Biosciences: Drew Applefield, PhD, Director of Business Development
- Medicago: Kiyomi Carter, MBA; Director of Project Management
- Venebio Group, LLC: Lenn Murelle, PhD, Co-founder and CEO
- ICF International: Ashley Williams, MS, Senior Associate
This event is part of the Professional Science Master’s seminar series and is open to undergraduate and graduate students.